Mumbai (Maharashtra), June 02 (ANI): Just like all of us, even Salman Khan thinks that his close friend Katrina Kaif is one of the best dancers in the film industry. Speaking on the sidelines of the IIFA 2017 press conference, Katrina was talking about her performance for the award night, when the ‘Dabangg’ Khan interrupted, saying she is one of the best dancers. B-Town’s beautiful damsel Alia Bhatt, who has been nominated in the ‘Best Actress’ category for ‘Udta Punjab’ and ‘Dear Zindagi, also joined Salman and Katrina at the official IIFA press conference, held yesterday in Mumbai. Hosted by Karan Johar, the IIFA will be held from July 13-15 at the iconic MetLife Stadium in New York.
- Next story Lyon beat PSG on penalties in women’s Champions League final
- Previous story Elephant tramples 4 to death
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley