New Delhi, June 06 (ANI): Bollywood’s Dabangg Salman Khan has rubbished the reports of working on Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next project. At a recent media interaction, the ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ actor, who is on a promotional spree of ‘Tubelight’, said, “It’s a rumour… Don’t panic. However, after this, if he gets any idea, I am open.” Earlier, rumours were doing the rounds that the two will be teaming up after a decade for Bhansali’s next film. The ‘Sultan’ actor had earlier collaborated with Bhansali for hits like ‘Khamoshi: The Musical’ and ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’. Reportedly, Salman and the 54-year-old filmmaker had fallout during ‘Saawariya’, after which they did not collaborate on any project. Currently, Salman is busy promoting ‘Tubelight’ and is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that the film is a massive hit.
- Next story Pregnant woman burnt alive by her family members for marrying man of lower cast
- Previous story Bandipora attack: Arms, ammunition recovered from killed terrorists
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018