New Delhi, Dec 14 (NI): Looks like Bollywood’s ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma has a successful streak in Bollywood. The 51-year-old actor, on Thursday, revealed the title of Aayush’s debut film. He made the announcement on his Twitter handle, writing, “Feeling very happy to announce @SKFilmsOfficial productions ka 5th venture #Loveratri introducing @aaysharma directed by Abhiraj Minawala. More details soon.” Titled ‘Loveratri’, the movie will be directed by Abhiraj Minawala and will be produced by the Dabangg Khan under his banner name ‘Salman Khan Films’. The female lead for the film is yet to be finalised.
- Next story Political drama in Delhi: After Congress workers’ detention, BJP delegation visits EC office
- Previous story Nitin Gadkari attends bilateral cooperation meeting, signs MoU with Morocco
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh