Sambalpur (Odisha), Aug 22 (ANI): At least ten people were killed and two others injured in a dreadful head-on collision between a truck and a passenger vehicle at National Highway-55 near Bhawanipali in Sambalpur district, Odisha. The incident took place when a passenger vehicle carrying devotees was returning from Kalpeshwar Temple in Hatibari collided head-on with a truck coming from opposite side. Four people died on the spot and other six succumbed to their injuries while undergoing treatment.
- Next story Paris Hilton Says Like Princess Diana, She Also Has A Good Heart
- Previous story Fake visa racket busted, 2 held for duping over 50 people
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry