Sambalpur (Odisha), Aug 22 (ANI): At least ten people were killed and two others injured in a dreadful head-on collision between a truck and a passenger vehicle at National Highway-55 near Bhawanipali in Sambalpur district, Odisha. The incident took place when a passenger vehicle carrying devotees was returning from Kalpeshwar Temple in Hatibari collided head-on with a truck coming from opposite side. Four people died on the spot and other six succumbed to their injuries while undergoing treatment.
- Next story Paris Hilton Says Like Princess Diana, She Also Has A Good Heart
- Previous story Fake visa racket busted, 2 held for duping over 50 people
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise