Sambalpur (Odisha), Aug 22 (ANI): At least ten people were killed and two others injured in a dreadful head-on collision between a truck and a passenger vehicle at National Highway-55 near Bhawanipali in Sambalpur district, Odisha. The incident took place when a passenger vehicle carrying devotees was returning from Kalpeshwar Temple in Hatibari collided head-on with a truck coming from opposite side. Four people died on the spot and other six succumbed to their injuries while undergoing treatment.
- Sambalpur accident: 10 killed, 2 injured as van collides with truck
- Fake visa racket busted, 2 held for duping over 50 people
- Chile court ruling ends abortion ban; new law allows in limited cases
- Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar Interact On Success Of Toilet Ek Prem Katha
- Huma Qureshi At College Festival For Post Release Promotion Of Partition 1947