Jay Y. Lee, the billionaire head of South Korea’s Samsung Group, has been jailed for five years for bribery following a six-month trial over a scandal that brought down the country’s president.
- Next story Shouting ‘Allah-Hu-Akbar’ Will Get You Killed In Venice
- Previous story Brazil hit by second deadly ferry accident in a week
- U.N. Security Council approves 30-day humanitarian truce in Syria
- TPP is open to ‘U.S. return in the future’: Australian PM
- Russian bobsledder disqualified for doping
- India must lead international efforts to restore democracy in Maldives, says former VP
- Situation not conducive for polls in the Maldives, says former VP Mohd. Jameel