Samsung heir apparent Lee Jae-Yong takes a major step towards control of the family-run conglomerate, joining the board as the company reports a 30 percent profit dive following a highly damaging recall crisis.
- Next story Afghan musicians caught in wave of repatriation
- Previous story Solo sailor Guo missing in the Pacific Ocean
- Puerto Rico’s governor calls Trump’s comment “S-H-I-T-T-Y”
- Santiago churches attacked ahead of Pope’s Chile visit
- Yamaha unveils autonomous and robot-driven motorcycles
- CM Raman Singh takes note of problems faced by people in Naxal-affected regions
- Vijay Mallya’s defence lawyers raising issues to delay extradition: Kiren Rijiju