Tech giant Samsung estimates a record quarterly operating profit for April to June, fueled by a memory chip boom that could set the company up for its best-ever year of earnings. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story Lauren Conrad, William Tell welcome first born baby
- Previous story A person accused of looting and Beating on social activist Trupti Desai and her husband
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’