New Delhi, Aug 15 (ANI): Sanjay Dutt has given his fans yet another reason to get excited for his comeback film ‘Bhoomi’. The ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S’ star will be heard reciting a few Sanskrit shlokas in the Omung Kumar-directorial. The untitled song, composed by Sachin Jigar, is an edgy devotional number sung by Sanjay and Ajay Gogavle from the popular Marathi music duo Ajay-Atul. The track is inspired by ‘Maa’-the divine mother of the cosmos and represents the Shiv Shakti concept. Sachin Jigar stated, “Sanjay Dutt took precisely 60 minutes in the studio to deliver his part with no prior training. We were actually looking to rope in an international singer like Alicia Keys to compliment Sanjay Dutt’s version but due to time constraints we couldn’t.” ‘Bhoomi’ co-stars Aditi Rao Hydari and Shekhar Suman and is all set to release on September 22.
- Next story Bullets and abuses won’t solve Kashmir issue, embracing Kashmiris will: PM Modi
- Previous story Sporting Fraternity Wishes The Nation On The 70th Independence Day!
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja