New Delhi, Aug 15 (ANI): Sanjay Dutt has given his fans yet another reason to get excited for his comeback film ‘Bhoomi’. The ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S’ star will be heard reciting a few Sanskrit shlokas in the Omung Kumar-directorial. The untitled song, composed by Sachin Jigar, is an edgy devotional number sung by Sanjay and Ajay Gogavle from the popular Marathi music duo Ajay-Atul. The track is inspired by ‘Maa’-the divine mother of the cosmos and represents the Shiv Shakti concept. Sachin Jigar stated, “Sanjay Dutt took precisely 60 minutes in the studio to deliver his part with no prior training. We were actually looking to rope in an international singer like Alicia Keys to compliment Sanjay Dutt’s version but due to time constraints we couldn’t.” ‘Bhoomi’ co-stars Aditi Rao Hydari and Shekhar Suman and is all set to release on September 22.
- Next story Bullets and abuses won’t solve Kashmir issue, embracing Kashmiris will: PM Modi
- Previous story Sporting Fraternity Wishes The Nation On The 70th Independence Day!
- Argentine submarine found a year after disappearing
- Latvala and Tanak one-two partway through final day, Ogier still on pace for title
- Watch: PM Modi arrives in India after attending swearing-in ceremony of Ibrahim Solih
- Bhima Koregaon case: Activist Varavara Rao held as his house arrest end
- One dead, 47 injured after protests over fuel prices hit France