New Delhi, Aug 31 (ANI): Actor Sanjay Dutt, who recently wrapped up the shoot of ‘Bhoomi’, would next be seen playing Maharaja Jam Sahib Digvijaysinhji Ranjitsinhji in the forthcoming biopic ‘The Good Maharaja’. Before his comeback film Bhoomi hit screens, the first look of the upcoming biopic is out. Director Omung Kumar shared the first look of his next film ‘The Good Maharaja’ starring Sanjay Dutt in the lead role. Needless to say, the ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S’ actor looked absolutely stunning in his royal attire. Wearing a turban loaded with ornaments, Sanjay is seen donning the getup of the king and looks every bit regal in the role. His dress-up looks intriguing as we have never seen Sanjay in a regal avatar before. Helmed by Omung Kumar, ‘The Good Maharaja’ is a biopic on the life of Maharaja Jam Sahib Digvijaysinhji Ranjitsinhji, the ruler of Nawanagar during the British rule.
- Sanjay Dutt’s royal look in Omung Kumar’s ‘The Good Maharaja’ is out
- The pungent taste of northeast delicacies hits the food map of the world
- Gorakhpur tragedy: 70 children die in last 4 days at BRD hospital
- Sonam Kapoor, Kareena to visit Delhi to commence ‘Veere Di Wedding’ shoot
- Capsule comfort comes to Mexico City airport