New Delhi, Aug 17 (ANI): Speaking about ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’ event, JD(U) spokesperson K C Tyagi on Thursday said his party cannot be a part of any such programme that has ‘tainted painted’ kind of people. “Hum aise kisi karyakram ka hissa nahi ho sakte jismein tainted painted kisam ke log shamil hon.” ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’ (Save Composite Culture) programme was organised by rebel party leader Sharad Yadav on Thursday in a bid to target Nitish Kumar.
- ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’event attended by tainted, painted people, says KC Tyagi
- Nagaland’s Open Angling competition promotes eco-tourism
- “If people stand united, they can even defeat Hitler”: Sharad Yadav
- Chris Brown Confesses he ASSAULTED Ex-girlfriend Rihanna
- Hong Kong democracy leader defiant as three jailed for months