New Delhi, Aug 17 (ANI): Speaking about ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’ event, JD(U) spokesperson K C Tyagi on Thursday said his party cannot be a part of any such programme that has ‘tainted painted’ kind of people. “Hum aise kisi karyakram ka hissa nahi ho sakte jismein tainted painted kisam ke log shamil hon.” ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’ (Save Composite Culture) programme was organised by rebel party leader Sharad Yadav on Thursday in a bid to target Nitish Kumar.
- Next story Akhilesh Yadav detained on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- Previous story Nagaland’s Open Angling competition promotes eco-tourism
- U.N. Security Council approves 30-day humanitarian truce in Syria
- TPP is open to ‘U.S. return in the future’: Australian PM
- Russian bobsledder disqualified for doping
- India must lead international efforts to restore democracy in Maldives, says former VP
- Situation not conducive for polls in the Maldives, says former VP Mohd. Jameel