Spain’s Banco Santander is to offer perpetual bonds as part of a commercial offer to compensate some retail clients who acquired shares and subordinated debt of Banco Popular and were wiped out when the bank was wound down. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story Artworks by Auschwitz prisoners go on display in Poland
- Previous story Crackdown marks one year since Turkey’s failed coup
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerned about behavior
- ‘Game of Thrones’ actress Emilia Clarke bids adieu to her role of Daenerys Targaryen
- Type 2 diabetes could be a warning sign for pancreatic cancer
- FIFA WC 2018: England scores last minute goal for 2-1 victory against Tunisia
- ‘Congress can fix’ child separations: DHS chief