UP-Uttarakhand border, July 30 (ANI): The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on Saturday inaugurated rescue and relief team demonstration in the Sharda Sagar Dame on the Uttar Pradesh-Uttarakhand border. Amid the ongoing flood fury in various states, SSB has formed as many as 18 such teams to rescue people from flood and disaster. Inspector General of SSB, Delhi, Aditya Mishra said the teams will not be limited to mere demonstration and soon modern techniques will be provided to ease the rescue operations. The Director General of the Armed Forces Battalion inaugurated flood relief and rescue team. The closing ceremony will be held in Guwahati in the presence of Union Minister Kiren Rijiju, Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal and other prominent leaders.
- Next story Monsoon floods: PM Modi calls for heeding weather forecasts, assures extensive monitoring
- Previous story “Indian Women’s Cricket team lost match but won 125 crore hearts”: PM Mood on ‘Mann ki Baat’
- U.S. warns it will act on Syria if Security Council doesn’t
- Celebs At Opening Ceremony Of T20 Mum League By Sachin Tendulkar
- Glittering Red Carpet With Celebs At The 1st IWM Digital Awards
- Kanika Kapoor, Shankar Mahadevan and Others At Luxury Lifestyle Weekend
- Ranveer Singh at Red Carpet Nite Of Hello Hall Of Fame 2018