Bengaluru, Mar 20 (ANI): Convicted All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) leader VK Sasikala has left from Bengaluru’s Parappana Agrahara Central Jail to attend the last rites of her husband Natarajan Maruthappa’s last rites. She has been granted 15-day parole following the demise of her husband. Many prominent personalities like ousted AIADMK Deputy General Secretary TTV Dhinakaran, Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam’s (DMK) working president MK Stalin, Marumalarchi Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (MDMK) leader Vaiko, among others paid their last respects to Maruthappa. Maruthappa passed away on Tuesday at around 1.35 am at the Gleneagles Global hospital in Chennai. The 75-year-old died due to multiple-organ failure, as per the death certificate.
- Next story Instagram to launch ‘regram’ feature soon
- Previous story Movies are great ways to get people’s attention on a topic: Katrina Kaif
- Budget 2019-20: J&K Governor Satyapal Malik approves massive allocation to public infrastructure
- Da Costa wins Formula E season-opener in Saudi Arabia
- Piyush Goyal, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani dedicate India’s First Railway University to nation in Vadodara
- National security & defence sector are either punching bag or funding source for Congress: PM Modi
- Ahmed Patel meets RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha at his residence