Bengaluru, July 13 (ANI): Reacting on AIADMK leader VK Sasikala getting a VIP treatment in jail, Director General of Police (Prison) Sathyanarayana Rao said that if Sasikala has observed something in prison she should discuss. If she thinks there are allegations against him then he is ready for probe. Denying bribe allegations or special treatment to Sasikala in jail, Rao added that court had ordered to give assistance to her and he is only following court’s orders. DIG Roopa, in her recent report, revealed that Sasikala is getting special facilities in prison, including a special kitchen counter to cook food for her. A letter to DGP of prisons HSN Rao said there were rumours that Sasikala paid Rs 2 crore as bribe to jail officials, including the DGP himself, to get these illegal benefits.
- Sasikala prison VIP treatment row: I’m ready for any probe, says DIG Prison
- VK Sasikala Has A Private Kitchen In The Jail
- Locals and tourists develop taste for crocodile meat in Thailand
- Wheels in motion for London Grand Prix?
- Darjeeling unrest: Eminent novelist, singer return their awards, support demand of ‘Gorkhaland’