Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 28 (ANI): Anshul Chhatrapati, son of slain journalist who exposed the rape cases against Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, on Monday said the sentencing has been satisfactory and Rahim is an enemy of the society. He further said that sedition charges should also be applied against Dera Chief for provoking people to commit violence.
- ‘Satisfied’ with 20-years of imprisonment for Dera Chief, says son of journalist who exposed Ram Rahim
- Louisiana braces for possible flooding from Harvey
- Taylor Swift drops new single at VMA’s 2017
- Watch: Sanjay Dutt, Shankar Mahadevan visit Lalbaugcha, seek Bappa’s blessings
- Haryana CM appeals for peace, warns people against any anti-social activity