Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 28 (ANI): Anshul Chhatrapati, son of slain journalist who exposed the rape cases against Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, on Monday said the sentencing has been satisfactory and Rahim is an enemy of the society. He further said that sedition charges should also be applied against Dera Chief for provoking people to commit violence.
- Next story Pakistani protesters burn Trump effigy
- Previous story Louisiana braces for possible flooding from Harvey
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi