Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 28 (ANI): Anshul Chhatrapati, son of slain journalist who exposed the rape cases against Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, on Monday said the sentencing has been satisfactory and Rahim is an enemy of the society. He further said that sedition charges should also be applied against Dera Chief for provoking people to commit violence.
- Next story Pakistani protesters burn Trump effigy
- Previous story Louisiana braces for possible flooding from Harvey
- Bijapur police organises Police Commemoration Run for youth
- Amritsar train tragedy: Punjab Health Minister meets victims at Civil hospital
- National Police Commemoration day held in J&K
- Eastern India is becoming global hub for textile exports: PM Modi
- U.S. Treasury’s Mnuchin hails Israel investment opportunities, eyes infrastructure