U.S. author George Saunders’ fictional work on Abraham Lincoln has won the coveted Man Booker Prize, the second consecutive American to swipe the British literature award. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Next story Spanish PM asks Catalan leader to ‘act sensibly’
- Previous story Local Gujaratis Pounce On Car In Accident To Loot Beer
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour