U.S. author George Saunders’ fictional work on Abraham Lincoln has won the coveted Man Booker Prize, the second consecutive American to swipe the British literature award. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Saunders’ ‘Lincoln in the Bardo’ wins Man Booker Prize
- Local Gujaratis Pounce On Car In Accident To Loot Beer
- Despite ban on firecrackers in Delhi-NCR, A BJP leader distributed crackers to children
- Devotees swarm Kedarnath Temple ahead of winter break
- Tibetan Youth Congress workers detained for protesting outside Chinese embassy