Hyderabad, July 31 (ANI): Telugu Desam Party workers on Monday took out a ‘padyatra’ against the drug menace existing in the state. The workers were seen marching while carrying their party flag, placards and chanting slogans against the drug problem. Heavy security was deployed in the area to avoid any untoward incident and reportedly, several people, including party leader Revanth Reddy were taken under preventive detention.
- Previous story Telangana minister KT Rama Rao locks horns with Congress leader Jairam Ramesh over corruption allegations
- ‘Say no to Drugs’, urge Telugu Desam Party workers during ‘padyatra’
- Telangana minister KT Rama Rao locks horns with Congress leader Jairam Ramesh over corruption allegations
- Century-old Asraj building to be demolished
- GST leaves lock industry in trouble
- Akshay Is Not Concerned About Box Office Numbers