Hyderabad, July 31 (ANI): Telugu Desam Party workers on Monday took out a ‘padyatra’ against the drug menace existing in the state. The workers were seen marching while carrying their party flag, placards and chanting slogans against the drug problem. Heavy security was deployed in the area to avoid any untoward incident and reportedly, several people, including party leader Revanth Reddy were taken under preventive detention.
- Next story National security issues should be left for Home Ministry, security agencies: Jitendra Singh
- Previous story Telangana minister KT Rama Rao locks horns with Congress leader Jairam Ramesh over corruption allegations
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured