Hyderabad, July 31 (ANI): Telugu Desam Party workers on Monday took out a ‘padyatra’ against the drug menace existing in the state. The workers were seen marching while carrying their party flag, placards and chanting slogans against the drug problem. Heavy security was deployed in the area to avoid any untoward incident and reportedly, several people, including party leader Revanth Reddy were taken under preventive detention.
- Next story National security issues should be left for Home Ministry, security agencies: Jitendra Singh
- Previous story Telangana minister KT Rama Rao locks horns with Congress leader Jairam Ramesh over corruption allegations
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director