The apex court on Wednesday directed the Centre to present the details of close to 1600 pending cases against Members of Parliament and Legislative Assembly as declared by politicians at the time of filing their nominations during the 2014 general elections.
- Next story I Don’t Have A Choice But To Be Camera Ready-Tabu
- Previous story Indian Sports Honours- Kumble In The Mix For The Coach Of The Year Award
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants