The SC has put off the case regarding the implementation of the Lodha Panel administrative reforms in the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) till November 29.
- Next story ‘House of Cards’ to end as Kevin Spacey scandal deepens
- Previous story Amit Shah Flags Off Run For Unity In Himachal Pradesh
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms