U.S. President Donald Trump’s communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, is leaving the job after little over a week, the White House said on Monday, in the latest staff upheaval to hit the Republican’s six-month-old presidency.
- 17 people killed and 30 injured in a devastating fire in industrial area of Delhi
- Bawana Fire: Case registered under Explosives Act
- Several dead as gunmen attack top Kabul hotel
- North Korean delegation heads to Gangneung to inspect venues
- 4 employees missing from horrific fire in GSP company plant of GIDC in Gujarat