Vadodara (Gujarat), July 09 (ANI): On the occasion of ‘Guru Purnima,’ where the people across India thank their ‘gurus’ or teachers, students of Prince Ashokraje Gaekwad School celebrated the occasion by worshiping their mothers and teachers. Apart from Hindus, ‘Guru Purnima,’ is also celebrated among the Buddhists to express their gratitude towards their teacher in life. In the ancient Indian culture, the occasion was celebrated with the people touching their gurus’ feet and did fasting to show their gratitude.
- School students worship their teachers, mothers on occasion of ‘Guru Purnima’
- Darjeeling unrest: Army patrols streets as shutdown continues
- Alleging assault, college student writes letter to CM Yogi Adityanath
- Indirect taxes are considered regressive all over the world: Arun Jaitley
- Dharmendra Pradhan arrives in Istanbul to attend 22nd WPC International Conference