Sagar (MP), July 30 (ANI): Residents, particularly school-going children, are forced to risk their lives by crossing a river on foot in Deori area of Madhya Pradesh’s Sagar. The situation has added to the people’s woes amid prevailing monsoon season. Residents of three villages, including Salawara, Sujanpur and Khori , have been hit after two bridges collapsed here. Plight of these village dwellers has come to light when parts of the nation are battling incessant rains and floods.
- Previous story “I will not hesitate to chant Jai Shri Ram for people of Bihar”: Khurshid Alam on ‘fatwa’ against him
- Schoolchildren risk lives by crossing river on foot
- “I will not hesitate to chant Jai Shri Ram for people of Bihar”: Khurshid Alam on ‘fatwa’ against him
- 1 dead, one injured after BMW crashes into mini carriage van
- PM Modi addresses 1st ‘Mann ki Baat’ post GST implementation, hails its ‘successful rollout’
- IAF helicopter carried a man to hospital who suffering from kidney in flood affected area