Sagar (MP), July 30 (ANI): Residents, particularly school-going children, are forced to risk their lives by crossing a river on foot in Deori area of Madhya Pradesh’s Sagar. The situation has added to the people’s woes amid prevailing monsoon season. Residents of three villages, including Salawara, Sujanpur and Khori , have been hit after two bridges collapsed here. Plight of these village dwellers has come to light when parts of the nation are battling incessant rains and floods.
- Next story Encounter underway in Tahab, 2 terrorists killed
- Previous story “I will not hesitate to chant Jai Shri Ram for people of Bihar”: Khurshid Alam on ‘fatwa’ against him
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court