Rajouri/Doda, April 07 (ANI): With continuous rainfall in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri and Doda districts, schools have been shut down in the region. As residents struggle to get their daily chores done amidst the heavy rainfall, schools have been closed so that the children remain safe. Meanwhile, vehicles on the roads in Rajouri were seen running with their headlights on because of the extremely gloomy weather. People in both the districts are struggling to commute to their work because of the incessant rainfall and people in other districts of the state, such as Poonch, are experiencing flash floods because of the heavy showers.
- Next story Watch: Senior Syrian Journalist Waiel Awwad speak on U.S. missile strike on Syria
- Previous story Trump launches missile strikes on Syria after ‘chemical’ attack
- Salman Khan Drinks and Smokes At Bigg Boss 11 After party FULL Video
- Selena Gomez Reacts On Her Mother’s Harsh Words On Justin Bieber Mandy Teefey
- Shilpa Shinde Win in Bigg Boss 11 FIXED? Fans Tweet
- Kylie Jenner Thrilled To Have Baby Daddy Travis Scott Back Before Due Date
- Hardik Patel accused PM Modi and Amit Shah of conspiring to kill of Praveen Togadia