Scientists in Chile have discovered molecules in two species of Antarctic flowers that protect the plants from solar radiation and could potentially be used in products such as sunscreen for humans and protection for vulnerable crops.
- Scientists find sunscreen potential in Antarctic plants
- Palestinians celebrate near Al-Aqsa after Israel backs down
- Rs 30,000 cheque bounced, who was given by government to farmer to buy bull in MP
- Akhilesh Yadav Terms Yogi Budget Anti-Development
- Katrina Kaif’s Unbelievable Push Ups For Tiger Zinda Hai