Scientists in Chile have discovered molecules in two species of Antarctic flowers that protect the plants from solar radiation and could potentially be used in products such as sunscreen for humans and protection for vulnerable crops.
- Next story Akhilesh Taunts Keshav Prasad Maurya’s ‘Place’ In The Government
- Previous story Palestinians celebrate near Al-Aqsa after Israel backs down
- 17 people killed and 30 injured in a devastating fire in industrial area of Delhi
- Bawana Fire: Case registered under Explosives Act
- Several dead as gunmen attack top Kabul hotel
- North Korean delegation heads to Gangneung to inspect venues
- 4 employees missing from horrific fire in GSP company plant of GIDC in Gujarat