Jakarta (Indonesia), Jan 16 (ANI): At least 77 people have been injured after the lobby floor at the Indonesian stock exchange in Jakarta, collapsed on Monday. Witnesses said a mezzanine floor overlooking the main lobby of the Exchange collapsed. The high-rise building was built in the late 1990s and was bombed by Islamist militants in 2000. The Exchange resumed business in the afternoon as per schedule and closed 0.2 percent higher.
- Scores injured after lobby floor of Indonesian stock exchange collapses
- Kamala Mills tragedy: Mojo’s Bistro co-owner Yug Tuli arrested
- Youngsters create WhatsApp group to campaign against virginity tests
- Watch: Policeman drags out old man from Sringeri Temple gate
- Israeli PM reaches Agra on his third day