Officials say more than 70 people have been injured after a mezzanine floor overlooking the main lobby of the Indonesian Stock Exchange building collapsed in Jakarta on Monday.
- Next story Floor collapse at Jakarta stock exchange injures scores
- Previous story BCI Chairman Manan Mishra spoke on Supreme Court judges dispute resolved
- Janhvi Graces The 115th Anniversary Celebration Of Taj Mahal Palace
- Oath ceremony: Rajasthan all set for a new beginning, says Sachin Pilot
- Oath ceremony: Congress will work in public interest, says Ashok Gehlot
- Star Screen Awards 2018: Bollywood celebs slay on the red carpet
- Cyclone Phethai: 22 passenger trains cancelled, one rescheduled in AP