Srinagar (J&K), Oct 12 (ANI): Scores of women on Thursday protested over rising braid chopping incidents in the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar. Women in large number took to streets and raised slogans against the government and in favour of freedom.They alleged that such incident have made their life miserable as they are scared to come out of their homes. They also accused the government of failing to provide security and protection to women of the state.
- Next story CM Arvind Kejriwal’s car stolen from Delhi Secretariat
- Previous story Young players from the Northeast region set a benchmark in FIFA U17 World Cup 2017
- ‘We’ll vote you out’: Marjory Stoneman students tell lawmakers to act on gun control
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar