Srinagar (J&K), Oct 12 (ANI): Scores of women on Thursday protested over rising braid chopping incidents in the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar. Women in large number took to streets and raised slogans against the government and in favour of freedom.They alleged that such incident have made their life miserable as they are scared to come out of their homes. They also accused the government of failing to provide security and protection to women of the state.
- Next story CM Arvind Kejriwal’s car stolen from Delhi Secretariat
- Previous story Young players from the Northeast region set a benchmark in FIFA U17 World Cup 2017
- Patralekha and Abhay Deol Launch Trailer Of Nanu Ki Jaanu
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif and Others At Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta Party
- Shilpa Shetty and Tushar Shah Celebrate 1st Anniversary Of Sony BBC Earth Infotainment
- Sunny Leone and Others At Launch Of ZEE5 ORIGINALS On Its Digital Platform
- Interview of Tusshar Kapoor for His New Project