Former White House spokesman Sean Spicer finally got to meet with the Pope on Sunday, after having missed an opportunity to do so with U.S. President Trump back in May. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Next story Matt Damon signs autographs in Venice, while promoting ‘Downsizing’
- Previous story Mattis breaks with Trump on North Korea
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier