Twenty-year-olds Sean Kratz and Cosmo DiNardo are both charged in connection to the killings of four men who were missing for days, and to burying their bodies on a Bucks County farm. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Next story Federer and Cilic through to men’s Wimbledon final
- Previous story Speedy babies crawl in diaper derby race
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia