Twenty-year-olds Sean Kratz and Cosmo DiNardo are both charged in connection to the killings of four men who were missing for days, and to burying their bodies on a Bucks County farm. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Next story Federer and Cilic through to men’s Wimbledon final
- Previous story Speedy babies crawl in diaper derby race
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident