New Delhi, August 05 (ANI): As India is set to celebrate its 70th year of Independence, security has been tightened all across the national capital. The security around the Red Fort and its nearby areas has been increased with complete CCTV surveillance, to thwart any untoward incident. Meanwhile, flying of para-gliders, para-motors, hang-gliders have been banned while the para-gliders and drone detectors will be used to keep a close eye on the proceedings. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort on 7:30 am to commence the celebrations of the 70th Independence Day.
- Security beefed up near Red Fort to thwart untoward acts ahead of Independence Day
- Hair chopping incidents force women in New Delhi to seek divine intervention
- Iranian President sworn into office
- Anupam Kher REACTION On Salman Khan Saving His Life At IIFA 2017
- Singer Mika Singh criticised for calling Pakistan as ‘Hamara Pakistan’