New Delhi, August 05 (ANI): As India is set to celebrate its 70th year of Independence, security has been tightened all across the national capital. The security around the Red Fort and its nearby areas has been increased with complete CCTV surveillance, to thwart any untoward incident. Meanwhile, flying of para-gliders, para-motors, hang-gliders have been banned while the para-gliders and drone detectors will be used to keep a close eye on the proceedings. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort on 7:30 am to commence the celebrations of the 70th Independence Day.
- Next story Venkaiah Naidu wins election to become India’s next Vice President
- Previous story Hair chopping incidents force women in New Delhi to seek divine intervention
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet