Siliguri (West Bengal), Aug 15 (ANI): Joining the entire nation in cherishing the occasion, security personnel deployed along the India-Bangladesh Border also celebrated the ’70th Independence Day’ on Tuesday. After hoisting the tricolour, the Indian troops moved towards the border and presented sweets to their Bangladeshi counterparts. Soldiers of both the neighbouring nations also hugged each other and exchanged greetings. Earlier, the Border Security Force (BSF) presented sweets to the Pakistani rangers at the Attari-Wagah border to mark the occasion.
- Next story Dabbawalas hoist tricolour, perform holy rituals on 70th I-Day
- Previous story Watch: Indian Cricket Team hoists tricolour on Sri Lankan soil
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail