Latehar (Jharkhand), Oct 16 (ANI): A security personnel suffered injuries after an encounter took place between the Security Forces and Maoists in Jharkhand’s Latehar district. The Maoists belonged to Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC). Search operation is underway to nab the Maoists.
- Next story IGP Kashmir desires to bring apprehended terrorists into mainstream, says ‘will accept if local terrorists surrender’
- Previous story Sonam Kapoor slams rumours about ‘cat fight’ on ‘Veere Di Wedding’ sets, upbraids media
- Eyewitness narrates Alwar lynching incident
- ITBP adopts school to provide education to students of Naxal affected area
- Rahul Gandhi authorised to form campaign committee, take decision on alliances: Congress
- Rahul Gandhi would be the only face projected in LS Polls: Congress
- Pakistani intruder gunned down by BSF in Kathua