Katra (J&K), Mar 18 (ANI): Security has been beefed up and special arrangements have been made by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) at Vaishno Devi shrine ahead of Navratri commenced on Sunday. Thousands of devotees are expected to visit the shrine during the nine-day-long festival. Extra deployment has been done by the CRPF with the help of state police.
- Next story Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Previous story Watch: Celebrations of Hindu Nav Varsh in Bhopal
- Deepveer Kill It With Their Look At Anand Piramal And Isha Ambani’s Wedding
- Sterling gains as May seeks help in Brussels, stocks fall
- Gauri Khan Makes A Statement At Isha Ambani’s Wedding
- Harbhajan And Wife Geeta Basra Seen At Ambani Wedding
- No plans for Chinese search engine right now: Sundar Pichai