Afghan authorities are tightening security in the central area of Kabul housing foreign embassies and government offices after a string of suicide attacks that have caused hundreds of casualties and hit confidence in the Western-backed government. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Toshiba may gain auditor sign-off, shares jump
- Previous story Akshay Kumar Encourages Fans To Wear Helmet While Riding A Bike!
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter
- Opposition believes no-trust motion will highlight Centre’s failures
- 5 million cash and 50 kilos of gold recovered in the IncomeTex Raid at Kanhaiyalal