New Delhi, Dec 18 (ANI): The ‘Bajirao of Bollywood’ Ranveer Singh recently extended his support to Deepika Padukone’s father Prakash Padukone, who along with another legend, Rahul Dravid, launched the Padukone-Dravid Centre for Sports Excellence in Bengaluru. Ranveer shared several selfies with the sports legends, but it was his picture with Prakash Padukone that caught everyone’s attention. He posted a picture on his Instagram story, writing, “God of Badminton. Prakash Padukone.” Deepika also took to her Instagram and posted a picture, writing, “Padukone-Dravid Centre for Sports Excellence[PDCSE]-this is by far the BEST thing that could’ve happened to Indian Sport! Congratulations! #PrakashPadukone #RahulDravid#VivekKumar.” It is no secret that the ‘Befikre’ actor is quite close to Deepika’s family, thanks to last year’s Filmfare Awards, it was endearing to see the duo bond well at the event.
- Next story BJP’s victory in Gujarat is lesson for ‘Mannerless’ Congress: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Previous story Prince Harry interviews Barack Obama for BBC radio show
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants