New Delhi, Oct 28 (ANI): Bollywood’s Mastani Deepika Padukone looked drop-dead gorgeous at the Filmfare Awards Marathi 2017. The ‘Piku’ star turned heads in a stunning Sabyasachi floral saree with a huge train behind her. She complimented her look with chunky golden-pink jhumkas. A pink tone lip added finishing touch to her look. The highlight of the evening was when ‘Dhak Dhak girl’ Madhuri Dixit Nene and Deepika posed together for the shutterbugs. Other B-Town celebs spotted at the prestigious award night were Aditi Rao Hydari, Arjun Rampal, veteran actor Nana Patekar and Shreyas Talpade.
- Next story 3-nation tour aimed to attract more investments, jobs in state: CM Naidu
- Previous story Trending on Twitter
- She talked of killing herself saying her husband had driven her to this stage: Air hostess’s friend
- Trump takes U-turn, blames Putin for 2016 US poll meddling
- U.S. must prepare for more Russian meddling: Nielsen
- Dantewada encounter: Raman Singh lauds security forces for success
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 denomination banknotes