New Delhi, Oct 28 (ANI): Bollywood’s Mastani Deepika Padukone looked drop-dead gorgeous at the Filmfare Awards Marathi 2017. The ‘Piku’ star turned heads in a stunning Sabyasachi floral saree with a huge train behind her. She complimented her look with chunky golden-pink jhumkas. A pink tone lip added finishing touch to her look. The highlight of the evening was when ‘Dhak Dhak girl’ Madhuri Dixit Nene and Deepika posed together for the shutterbugs. Other B-Town celebs spotted at the prestigious award night were Aditi Rao Hydari, Arjun Rampal, veteran actor Nana Patekar and Shreyas Talpade.
- Next story 3-nation tour aimed to attract more investments, jobs in state: CM Naidu
- Previous story Trending on Twitter
- Ford tries to improve China ties
- Picturesque opening to the Cape Epic mountain bike race
- Layer Niki Anand spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari in writing
- UP minister OP Rajbhar accuses BJP of not following coalition dharma
- Naidu attacks BJP in TDP minority wing meet, says he opposed criminalisation of triple talaq