New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): Bollywood actor Esha Deol, who is all set to embrace motherhood bliss, looked stunning in designer Neeta Lulla’s custom made rani pink ensemble at her baby shower ceremony, held in Mumbai. The actress, who is expecting her first child with husband Bharat Takhtani, completed her look with bridal makeup and heavy gold jewellery. Not only was there a traditional ‘Godh Bharai’ ceremony, but also, the 35-year-old actress and her husband Bharat tied the knot for the second time. The designer shared pictures from the ceremony on her Instagram. In one of the pictures, the mommy-to-be Esha can be seen posing with Hema Malini and sister Ahana Deol. Hema Malini, Esha’s sister Ahana with her husband Vaibhav Vohra attended the ceremony which was an intimate affair. For the unversed, Esha and Bharat got married on June 29, 2012, at Mumbai’s ISKCON temple in Juhu.
- Next story From Big B to Sridevi, B-Town wishes fans ‘Happy Ganesh Chaturthi’
- Previous story Charleston restaurant gunman killed, hostage rescued
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia