New Delhi, Aug 26 (ANI): Rumoured lovebirds Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone hogged all the limelight as they arrived together for Mukesh Ambani’s star-studded Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. The duo looked smashing and coordinated their outfits by opting for silk fabric. Ranveer and Dips, who will next be seen in the period drama ‘Padmavati’, stole the show with their camaraderie. The business tycoon Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita, on Friday, hosted a grand party at their residence on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The gala celebration was attended by who’s who of Bollywood. From Bachchans to the three Khan, Shah Rukh-Aamir-Salman, the entire B-Town arrived for the bash in style.
- Next story From Khans to Bachchans, B-Town dazzles at Mukesh Ambani’s Ganesh Chaturthi celebration
- Previous story Ram Rahim Verdict Day 2 Was Under Control
- Thousands of Russians attend Nemtsov memorial marches
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit