New Delhi, Aug 26 (ANI): Rumoured lovebirds Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone hogged all the limelight as they arrived together for Mukesh Ambani’s star-studded Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. The duo looked smashing and coordinated their outfits by opting for silk fabric. Ranveer and Dips, who will next be seen in the period drama ‘Padmavati’, stole the show with their camaraderie. The business tycoon Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita, on Friday, hosted a grand party at their residence on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The gala celebration was attended by who’s who of Bollywood. From Bachchans to the three Khan, Shah Rukh-Aamir-Salman, the entire B-Town arrived for the bash in style.
- See pics! Ranveer, Deepika turn heads at Ambani’s Ganesh Chaturthi celebration
- Ram Rahim Verdict Day 2 Was Under Control
- Passengers left stranded after 600 trains got cancelled due to Dera violence
- Ram Rahim’s Conviction Lifts Hope For Justice To Murdered Journalist
- Tal Afar liberation imminent says Iraq Defense Minister