New Delhi, Jan 14 (ANI): Seemant Welfare Association organised its 28th annual function at the National Museum in New Delhi on January 13. The chief guest of the event was one of the key participants of Chipko Andolan, Bali Devi. Uttarakhand Minister Dhan Singh Rawat was also present at the event. The event was orgainsed by Seemant Welfare Association. Several dance performances and other cultural programmes were also oraganised.
- Seemant Welfare Association organises 28th annual function at National Museum in Delhi
- DK Shivakumar should keep his house in order first: Sadananda Gowda
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway organises ‘Fun Run’ to promote toy train
- Emraan Hashmi reveals son is now cancer free
- CBI, ED have now become alliance partners of BJP: Tejashwi Yadav