Former Indian opener Virender Sehwag and former sprinter PT Usha have been named in the 12-member committee to pick this year’s Khel Ratna and Arjuna awardees. The committee, headed by Justice (retd) CK Thakkar, will meet on August 3 to select this year’s awardees.
- Next story Shock to Congress in Gujarat, 3 Congress MLAs joined BJP
- Previous story Filth spreads Yemen’s deadly cholera outbreak
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet