Former Indian opener Virender Sehwag and former sprinter PT Usha have been named in the 12-member committee to pick this year’s Khel Ratna and Arjuna awardees. The committee, headed by Justice (retd) CK Thakkar, will meet on August 3 to select this year’s awardees.
- Next story Shock to Congress in Gujarat, 3 Congress MLAs joined BJP
- Previous story Filth spreads Yemen’s deadly cholera outbreak
- First Bidding Round of Open Acreage Licensing Policy launched
- Patanjali Ayurveda opens exclusive store at IGI Airport T2
- Padmaavat row: Hang me but won’t let the film to be screened: Suraj Pal Amu
- India successfully test-fires nuclear capable Agni-5 ballistic missile
- Economy: China GDP beats the forecasters