New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): Good news for Selena Gomez fans! The 25-year-old pop sensation is all set for her first public performance since having a kidney transplant earlier this year. Gomez will perform her new single ‘Wolves’ at the 2017 American Music Awards in Los Angeles. The ‘Fetish’ hit-maker announced the news of her AMAs performance on Twitter and expressed her excitement, writing, “Can’t wait.” This will be Gomez’s first appearance after she quietly stepped back from the spotlight to recover from Lupus-related complications. The 2017 American Music Awards will be held at the Microsoft Theater on November 19.
- Selena Gomez to perform at 2017 American Music Awards post her kidney transplant
- Asian companies introduce gaming content at Tokyo Game Show
- DIL SE DIL TAK | Shorovi ka Antim Sanskar | On Location | 27 october 2017
- From Start Up, It’s Shut Up Says Rahul
- Sasural simar Ka | Why Is Sanjana So Scared? | on location | 27 october 2017