New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): Good news for Selena Gomez fans! The 25-year-old pop sensation is all set for her first public performance since having a kidney transplant earlier this year. Gomez will perform her new single ‘Wolves’ at the 2017 American Music Awards in Los Angeles. The ‘Fetish’ hit-maker announced the news of her AMAs performance on Twitter and expressed her excitement, writing, “Can’t wait.” This will be Gomez’s first appearance after she quietly stepped back from the spotlight to recover from Lupus-related complications. The 2017 American Music Awards will be held at the Microsoft Theater on November 19.
- Next story Here’s how skin regulates blood pressure
- Previous story Asian companies introduce gaming content at Tokyo Game Show
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala