The U.S. Senate voted to slap new sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea, by a margin of 98-2 with strong support from U.S. President Donald Trump’s fellow Republicans as well as Democrats. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Hollywood’s golden era recreated for television
- Previous story Graham, McCain, Johnson threaten to vote ‘no’ on healthcare
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall