Thirty-seven-year-old Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was questioned by the popular ‘Serial’ podcast, will get another chance at freedom after a Maryland appeals court on Thursday ordered a retrial after concluding that his original lawyer failed to defend him effectively. Colette Luke has more.
- Previous story Railway Minister Piyush Goyal flags off newly extended Andheri – Goregaon harbour line
- ‘Serial’ podcast’s Adnan gets new murder trial
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal flags off newly extended Andheri – Goregaon harbour line
- Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates first Yoga Park in Bandra
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to fight assembly poll from Chamundeshwari
- Caught on cam: Mobile, accessories worth Rs 20 lakh looted from a mobile shop