During testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he cannot disclose confidential conversations he’s had with President Trump. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Trump ‘insensitive’ in call to fallen soldier widow: Congresswoman
- Previous story Wax Trump joins Madame Tussauds – by popular demand
- Trump says he holds Putin reponsible for alleged election meddling
- British diver involved in spat with Tesla’s Musk departs Thailand for London
- Kangana Ranaut SPOTTED At Kairos Studio
- Gaurav Chopra Unveil Fifty Degree Latest T Shirt Collection
- Exclusive Interview of Pooja Kumar For Thje Film Vishwaroopam 2