During testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he cannot disclose confidential conversations he’s had with President Trump. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump ‘insensitive’ in call to fallen soldier widow: Congresswoman
- Sessions: Can’t disclose confidential conversations with president
- Wax Trump joins Madame Tussauds – by popular demand
- Four-legged ‘robodog’ hoping to become as popular as a smartphone
- Actress Payal Ghosh Celebrates Diwali With Underprivileged Kids