Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday accused technology companies of failing to adequately help federal investigators access encrypted communications. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Belgium King Philippe, Queen Mathilde to visit India on November 5: Belgium envoy
- Previous story Alibaba’s profit more than doubles
- Volvo shifts production to avoid tariffs, chases record sales
- Turkish politician bids goodbye to two-year-old beard after end of emergency rule
- Kazakhstan’s Olympic medalist skater Denis Ten stabbed to death
- World Junior Shooting Championship Medalist Twin Brothers Get Honoured
- Hot dogs cool off at a London swimming gala