Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 18 (ANI): Breaking all the religious barriers, Muslim women in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi celebrated the festival of lights ‘Diwali’ by performing aarti of Lord Rama on Wednesday. Setting an example of communal harmony, the Muslim and Hindu women organized the aarti and prayed for a better tomorrow. According to Hindu mythologies, Diwali festival is celebrated to welcome back lord Rama after 14 years of exile.
- Dogs honoured in Nepal on second day of ‘Tihar festival’
- Setting example of communal harmony, Muslim women celebrate Diwali with zeal
- ‘Sadhu’ chops off private parts over affair allegation
- Japanese technology brings new life to online singing and virtual games
- Exiled Tibetan NGOs protest against Chinese Premier Xi Jinping