Indore (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 21 (ANI): Several people were injured on Friday while participating in the traditional ‘Hingot Yuddha’, observed a day after Diwali, in Gautampura, a village near Madhya Pradesh’s Indore. Hingot war is an age-old tradition where people in two groups attack each other with burning Hingots, a hollow fruit shell filled with gunpowder and sealed with soil.
- Next story Terrorists frustrated over improving conditions in Kashmir valley: Army Chief
- Previous story Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates 3C Model Conclave 2017
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory