Indore (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 21 (ANI): Several people were injured on Friday while participating in the traditional ‘Hingot Yuddha’, observed a day after Diwali, in Gautampura, a village near Madhya Pradesh’s Indore. Hingot war is an age-old tradition where people in two groups attack each other with burning Hingots, a hollow fruit shell filled with gunpowder and sealed with soil.
- Next story Terrorists frustrated over improving conditions in Kashmir valley: Army Chief
- Previous story Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates 3C Model Conclave 2017
- Eyewitness narrates Alwar lynching incident
- ITBP adopts school to provide education to students of Naxal affected area
- Rahul Gandhi authorised to form campaign committee, take decision on alliances: Congress
- Rahul Gandhi would be the only face projected in LS Polls: Congress
- Pakistani intruder gunned down by BSF in Kathua