Indore (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 21 (ANI): Several people were injured on Friday while participating in the traditional ‘Hingot Yuddha’, observed a day after Diwali, in Gautampura, a village near Madhya Pradesh’s Indore. Hingot war is an age-old tradition where people in two groups attack each other with burning Hingots, a hollow fruit shell filled with gunpowder and sealed with soil.
- Several injured during traditional ‘Hingot Yuddha’ in Gautampura
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates 3C Model Conclave 2017
- Bhai Dooj celebrations: Sisters queue up outside Moradabad jail to meet their brothers
- Watch: Mary Kom, few other players from northeast gears up for South Asian Women’s Boxing Championship
- Raman Singh meets family members of 23 jawans killed in Naxal encounters