Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 28 (ANI): Amid the ongoing row over controversial sex CD scandal allegedly involving state minister Rajesh Munat, the Chhattisgarh Cabinet on Saturday announced to handover of the case to the Central Bureau of Investigation. Meanwhile, Munat reiterated his innocence and attacked Congress for defaming his character. He prayed that God must impart wisdom to the leaders of grand-old party who are involved in tarnishing his image.
- Sex CD row: Chhattisgarh Minister Rajesh Munat corners Congress for ‘defaming’ his image
- Sex CD row: AAP, BJYM workers clash outside Rajesh Munat’s office
- Chidambaram’s ‘Azadi’ remarks are contrary to ‘national interest’, Kashmir problem is Congress’ legacy: FM Jaitley
- First charges filed in special Russia-U.S. election probe –source
- At least 7 dead after Mogadishu suicide attack