Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 28 (ANI): Amid the ongoing row over controversial sex CD scandal allegedly involving state minister Rajesh Munat, the Chhattisgarh Cabinet on Saturday announced to handover of the case to the Central Bureau of Investigation. Meanwhile, Munat reiterated his innocence and attacked Congress for defaming his character. He prayed that God must impart wisdom to the leaders of grand-old party who are involved in tarnishing his image.
- Next story Watch: Security guard foils ATM loot even after repeated hammer attacks by robber
- Previous story Sex CD row: AAP, BJYM workers clash outside Rajesh Munat’s office
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery