Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 28 (ANI): Amid the ongoing row over controversial sex CD scandal allegedly involving state minister Rajesh Munat, the Chhattisgarh Cabinet on Saturday announced to handover of the case to the Central Bureau of Investigation. Meanwhile, Munat reiterated his innocence and attacked Congress for defaming his character. He prayed that God must impart wisdom to the leaders of grand-old party who are involved in tarnishing his image.
- Next story Watch: Security guard foils ATM loot even after repeated hammer attacks by robber
- Previous story Sex CD row: AAP, BJYM workers clash outside Rajesh Munat’s office
- Nissan holds fire on replacing detained chief Ghosn
- UK’s May reschedules crucial Brexit vote for mid-January
- Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Paramilitary trained dog show enthralls visitors at Delhi’s Pet Fed
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Only option left is to go to SC against judgment, says Sajjan Kumar’s lawyer