Mumbai, Oct 26 (ANI): Actor Irrfan Khan has expressed his views on sexual harassment in the workplace, saying sexual exploitation is not just confined to showbiz, it’s everywhere. Speaking to media at a promotional event of his upcoming film, ‘Qarib Qarib Single’, Irrfan said a sexually suppressed society is the cause of exploitation and where there is “sexual suppression, people will face exploitation.” After an explosive story detailing accusations of sexual misconduct from a number of actresses against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, dozens of celebrities have shared their own stories and views about sexism and harassment in the workplace.
- Sexual exploitation not just confined to showbiz, it’s everywhere: Irrfan Khan
- 78-year-old woman denied ration due to unattachment of Aadhaar with ration card
- Animal lover helps missing pet dog reunite with German couple after 3 months
- Swiss couple attacked by unidentified men in Fatehpur Sikri, EAM seeks report from UP Govt
- Thailand puts on a lavish funeral to farewell its late king