Mumbai, Oct 26 (ANI): Actor Irrfan Khan has expressed his views on sexual harassment in the workplace, saying sexual exploitation is not just confined to showbiz, it’s everywhere. Speaking to media at a promotional event of his upcoming film, ‘Qarib Qarib Single’, Irrfan said a sexually suppressed society is the cause of exploitation and where there is “sexual suppression, people will face exploitation.” After an explosive story detailing accusations of sexual misconduct from a number of actresses against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, dozens of celebrities have shared their own stories and views about sexism and harassment in the workplace.
- Next story Here’s what Arbaaz Khan, Sunny Leone feel about SC’s ruling on National Anthem
- Previous story 78-year-old woman denied ration due to unattachment of Aadhaar with ration card
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour