Amritsar (Punjab), Dec 28 (ANI): The Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) has introduced outdoor chair lift facility at one of entry points as part of the special arrangements for physically challenged pilgrims visiting the Golden Temple. The temple has already introduced wheel-chair facility but now the management has installed outdoor chair lift at entry point from Akal Takht side and plans to have similar chair lift on main entrance side as well. The SGPC believes that physically challenged pilgrims come from world over and therefore there is a need to introduce such facilities at the temple. The management also plans to increase the number in the future.
- Next story Tibetan-President-in-exile Lobsang Sangay congratulates new Himachal Pradesh CM
- Previous story CM Naidu lays foundation stone for State Forensic Science Lab
- Japan bets on new gambling law
- Time To Prove We Are The ‘Best’ In Asia- Captain Sreejesh
- Trump invites Putin to Washington for Fall Summit
- No-confidence motion only way to get PM’s response: TDP’s Jayadev Galla
- Congress diverting nation from real issues through no-confidence motion: Rajyavardhan Rathore